Always be yourself. Unless you can be Batman.
There are big changes brewing in Gotham, but if Batman (Will Arnett) wants to save the city from the Joker's hostile takeover, he may have to drop the lone vigilante thing, try to work with others and maybe, just maybe, learn to lighten up.
This screening is designed to provide a more sympathetic sensory experience so that people with autism, or anyone that would benefit from a kinder sensory experience, and their families and carers, will feel more comfortable during a trip to the cinema. This screening will include:
We have two subtitled screenings on Wed 22 Feb and Tue 28 Feb - click HERE for more details.
- House lighting left on low;
- Film volume turned down to softer volume;
- No trailers or advertisements played before the film;
- Audience members are free to make noise and move about (no running);
- Stage Door Bar available as a “chill-out space” during the film;
- Patrons allowed to bring their own food (particularly if on a special diet)
We have additional screenings of The LEGO Batman Movie that aren't quiet performances and don't have subtitles - for more info click HERE.