- PLEASE CHECK THAT YOUR TICKETS ARE CORRECT WHEN YOU RECEIVE THEM.
- A £1.50 Booking Fee (per transaction) will apply to all credit/debit card payments, including online transactions.
- A £1 mandatory Refurbishment Contribution fee is included in the advertised ticket price and goes directly towards helping the theatre upkeep and improve its facilities.
- If tickets purchased online or by telephone are to be posted, a £1.60 First Class P&P fee per transaction will apply. (Note: we advise that tickets purchased one week or less before an event be collected in-person from the Box Office.)
- Tickets are non-refundable, but may be exchanged or transferred at the management’s discretion.
- It may be possible to resell tickets, but only after the theatre’s own stock has been sold. A service & handling fee of £1 per ticket will apply.
- We do not accept reservations for any event, except for groups (see next bullet point).
- Group Booking reservations may be taken at the management’s discretion for 10 or more tickets, where there is a single group booker. Group reservations must be paid in full by 4 calendar weeks before the event date.
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to events without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to offer promotional discounts. Once a ticket is purchased, no discount will be made retrospectively.
- Late arrivals will be admitted when there is a suitable break in the performance, broadcast or film.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Children aged 2 & under have FREE entry to select Film and Live shows, but do not get a chair to themselves, they must sit on the knee of an accompanying adult. We reserve the right to refuse entry to children aged 2 and under if the show is not suitable. All tickets for children aged 2 and under must be booked through Box Office.
- Customer images may be captured for security, archival or publicity purposes. Any concerns should be directed to the Box Office upon arrival.
- Mobile Phone, Tablet and Wearable Technology Policy applies (see below).
Mobile Phone, Tablet and Wearable Technology Policy
Portable technology is a part of everyday life now, but unfortunately, the sound and illuminated screens are very disruptive in the theatre. All electronic devices must be SWITCHED OFF or set to SILENT MODE during all events, including films. NO TEXT MESSAGING. NO WEARABLE TECHNOLOGY CAPABLE OF RECORDING IMAGES. Customers with wearable technology capable of recording images may not enter cinema or broadcast screenings. No exceptions. Anyone in violation of this policy may be asked to leave and no refund will be offered.