Create An Online Account
The box office software we use is called Spektrix, and it allows you to create and manage your account online and book tickets.
Students, over 60s, unemployed or income support, registered disabled and wheelchair companion.
FRIENDS OF THE MALTINGS
20% off nearly all Films & Broadcasts and highlighted Live shows; 10% off at Stage Door Bar & more! Click HERE for more details.
For ages 16 & under, on Film and Live shows as specified when available.
Children aged 2 & under have FREE entry to select Film and Live shows, but do not get a chair to themselves, they must sit on the knee of an accompanying adult. We reserve the right to refuse entry to children aged 2 and under if the show is not suitable. All tickets for children aged 2 and under must be booked through Box Office.
TICKETS FOR TROOPS
One FREE ticket per event for serving UK Armed Forces to nearly all Films & Broadcasts. Present valid military ID at Box Office.
Buy 10 tickets and get the 11th free, unless otherwise specified.
Stalls tickets for a family of four (two child minimum), unless otherwise specified.
Student £5 and teacher goes free (minimum 10 students), unless otherwise specified.
Some events are free or open to voluntary donation.
FREE CINEMA ticket for registered disabled carer. Visit ceacard.co.uk to register.
Main House Theatre
Select your own seats when you book for a Main House show online through our website (the seating plan will show up when you click 'Buy Now'). Disabled seating can be reserved through the Box Office.
Henry Travers Studio
Seating the studio is unassigned. Disabled (front row) seating can be reserved through the Box Office.
Gift vouchers in any amount can be purchased at the Box Office or by clicking here.
Terms & Conditions
- PLEASE CHECK THAT YOUR TICKETS ARE CORRECT WHEN YOU RECEIVE THEM.
- A £1.50 Booking Fee (per transaction) will apply to all credit/debit card payments, including online transactions.
- A £1 mandatory Refurbishment Contribution fee is included in the advertised ticket price and goes directly towards helping the theatre upkeep and improve its facilities.
- If tickets purchased online or by telephone are to be posted, a £1.60 First Class P&P fee per transaction will apply. (Note: we advise that tickets purchased one week or less before an event be collected in-person from the Box Office.)
- Tickets are non-refundable, but may be exchanged or transferred at the management’s discretion.
- It may be possible to resell tickets, but only after the theatre’s own stock has been sold. A service & handling fee of £1 per ticket will apply.
- We do not accept reservations for any event, except for groups (see next bullet point).
- Group Booking reservations may be taken at the management’s discretion for 10 or more tickets, where there is a single group booker. Group reservations must be paid in full by 4 calendar weeks before the event date.
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to events without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to offer promotional discounts. Once a ticket is purchased, no discount will be made retrospectively.
- Late arrivals will be admitted when there is a suitable break in the performance, broadcast or film.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Customer images may be captured for security, archival or publicity purposes. Any concerns should be directed to the Box Office upon arrival.
- Mobile Phone, Tablet and Wearable Technology Policy applies (see below).
Mobile Phone, Tablet and Wearable Technology Policy
Portable technology is a part of everyday life now, but unfortunately, the sound and illuminated screens are very disruptive in the theatre. All electronic devices must be SWITCHED OFF or set to SILENT MODE during all events, including films. NO TEXT MESSAGING. NO WEARABLE TECHNOLOGY CAPABLE OF RECORDING IMAGES. Customers with wearable technology capable of recording images may not enter cinema or broadcast screenings. No exceptions. Anyone in violation of this policy may be asked to leave and no refund will be offered.