The Maltings Café Bar
Our friendly team look forward to welcoming you to our light and airy Café Bar, with the best river view in Berwick! Enjoy delicious home cooking, daily seasonal specials, perfectly brewed teas and coffees, and a great selection of wines, beers and spirits.
All freshly sourced as locally as possible.
Why not pop along for a freshly baked scone, a cup of perfectly brewed tea or coffee, or a delicious home cooked meal – or, all of the above!
Monday – Saturday 9.30am – 4pm
Book in advance for pre-show meals on Fridays and Saturdays
Lunches served from 11.45am – 2.45pm
Drinks and home baking served until 3.45pm
Open for pre-show drinks one hour before evening events (not Sundays)
You can download our sample menu here.
If you would like to ensure you get a table, you can call us on 01289 304 005 to book or you can message us on Facebook.
To ensure your visit is as safe as possible, please note the following guidance:
- We ask that you consider wearing a face covering when entering and moving around the building
- When you enter the building please use the hand sanitiser that is provided and wait for a member of staff to seat you
- Toilets are strictly customers only to reduce risk and to keep track and trace accurate
- Please allow minimum of 1 metre distance between you and other customers when you are moving around the building
- Please use the various hand sanitiser points located around the cafe and make sure to wash hands thoroughly after using our facilities
- You have the option to complete test and trace on arrival, with QR codes and information slips provided