As our world re-opens, we want everyone who comes through our doors to feel as comfortable as possible. Here’s a note of the safety measures we’ve put in place.
AT THE MALTINGS
- Our mechanical ventilation system in the Main House and Studio has been fully serviced to manage air flow in line with HSE guidance
- Additional cleaning using a disinfectant cold fogger to sanitise large spaces and seating
- Contactless and card-only payment
- Extra staff on duty to guide you through your visit
- Advance booking with e-tickets to print at home
- Hand sanitiser stations throughout the building
- Signage encouraging visitors to wash their hands regularly, and highlighting ‘pinch points’ where we ask everyone to be extra vigilant about social distancing
Whilst we’re not asking you to wear masks when seated in the café bar, please wear your mask elsewhere in the building, and be mindful of keeping a 1m distance from others wherever possible.
A limited number of socially distanced seats are available in the balcony for some events – in person and phone bookings only on 01289 330999.
AT THE GYMNASIUM AND GRANARY GALLERIES
- We’re continuing to operate with a reduced capacity levels in both galleries to ensure visitors can keep a comfortable distance from each other.
- We’ll continue to offer timed tickets for gallery visits for those visitors who prefer to book in advance.
- Additional cleaning procedures are in place at both galleries.
- Contactless and card payments only for gallery merchandise.
- Hand sanitisers available in both galleries.
- We encourage all visitors to wear masks when visiting .